Warranty and Return Policy

Warranty Policy

GLP warrants that all LED fixtures, LED Drivers, Power Supplies, Magnetic Transformers, Timers & Photocells, LED Strip Lights, LED Tube Lights, and LED Lamps covered under our Warranty Agreement to be free from defects when properly installed under normal conditions. 

GLP provides 5 years warranty against manufacturing defect or malfunctioning of its 

  1. Indoor Light Fixtures
  2. Magnetic Power Supplies
  3. Fiber Optic Cables & Accessories


GLP provides 3 years warranty against manufacturing defect or malfunctioning of its:

  1. Outdoor Light Fixtures
  2. LED Drivers and Electronic Power Supplies
  3. Timers, Photocells, and Terminal Boards
  4. LED Strip Lights 
  5. Tube Lights
  6. GU10 and GU5.3 Lamps


GLP provides 2 years warranty against manufacturing defect or malfunctioning of its: 

  1. Filament Lamps
  2. Panel Lights
  3. Fiber Optic Machines

Warranty Limitations:

Warranty is limited and GLP does not cover damage resulting from:

  1. Any above products being installed by an unqualified electrician
  2. Any above product is connected to the wrong input voltage
  3. Improper use of the product

Claim Process:

  1. If the light fixture shows a sign of malfunctioning or defect, please notify GLP immediately. 
  2. GLP will exclusively conduct testing and determine if the item is in repairable condition or needs replacing. 
  3. If complete wiring and installation work is performed by GLP, GLP will cover both installation and item replacement.

Return Policy


GLP will accept returns of non-defective and undamaged items if still in original packaging, up to 1 month after delivery. 

A 20% restocking fee will apply to the returned items and a credit note will be issued to the Buyer for the remaining 80% value of the returned items.

GLP will not accept the return of customized goods or made to order items. 




Bulk Buyers Bulk Buyers

Explore our discount structure for wholesale and bulk buying here.

World Wide Delivery

Our Lighting products are shipped Globally Find out more

GLP Warranty

Quality LED lighting fixtures with warranty. Learn More.